WordPress is an open-source Content Management System (CMS) that is used by millions of people and companies; from personal blogs to professional businesses, large and small. WordPress powers 34% of the sites on the web in 2019, a 4% rise from 2018. This translates to about 75 million websites running on WordPress. It is the most popular CMS (Content Management System) on the web.
Having a CMS on your website means that the owner/administrator of the site can go onto the site pages and easily add, edit, or delete content and images.
We have over 10 years experience working with WordPress. We love it, trust it, and want our clients to be empowered with the ability to easily update their sites themselves. With WordPress, and a little training from us, you can do that.
WORDPRESS SERVICES OVERVIEW
- Custom Designed WordPress Websites
- WordPress Avada Theme Experts
- Local SEO Services
- Online Visibility Campaigns
- Existing WordPress Site Assistance
- Responsive & Mobile Ready Design
- e-Commerce / WooCommerce
- Image & Video Galleries
- Social Networking
- Outsourcing Design & Programming
WHY WORK WITH US?
We are a Force For Goodness! You’ll be working with Ritama & Pam on your project.
Ritama will be your designer & project manager. She brings her “good eye”, creative sensibilities and mildly (ummm…extensively) OCD project management skills to every website project. The “details” matter!
Pam is a top-notch WordPress software expert and takes care of the programming magic to get your site online and working perfectly.
We will deliver a premium, gorgeous website for your business and will be with you every step of the way and after the site is launched.
- Attractive and compelling design will keep your audience engaged and on your site.
- When viewers land on your website they will have an immediate instinctive emotional response. You want people to respond positively, feel good and associate your business website those feelings. See our portfolio to see what I mean.
SMART PROGRAMMING MATTERS
- Work with a developer who will make sure that everything on your site runs smoothly.
- Having all the functionality work well on your site sends a message that your company pays attention to detail. Drop-down menus that are glitchy, links that don’t go anywhere, forms that don’t work – these things make your viewer frustrated and they’ll leave. Ritama Design will give you a site where everything works properly and loads quickly.
- We bring our expertise, caring, support, and goodness to every project and will give you a quality experience when you work with us.
- Having an experienced web designer & developer on your team is a huge asset. Ritama & Pam have been creating websites for over 15 years, and working with WordPress for over 10 years. We are experts with Avada, the most popular WordPress Theme and use that theme for all of our sites because it’s excellent and has tons of features and options that will make your site shine.
- Ritama Web Design is forward thinking, knows the questions to ask, and offers ideas and solutions during the build of your site so your website will be amazing and remain viable in the long run. We want to create the best website for your business and will work diligently on your behalf to make that happen.
Responsive design means your website will format to whatever mobile device it’s being viewed on; tablets and smart phones. Over 50% of your viewers will be looking at your site on their phone or tablet. If your site doesn’t render well on a phone you risk losing viewers and business! All of our websites are created using responsive design for optimum viewer experience.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
Ritama Design partners with an experienced SEO company that provides robust Local SEO to help your business rank high in local searches.
Contact us for more information and packages for local SEO.
INCREASE YOUR ONLINE VISIBILITY
- Stand out on the web and be an industry leader for your specialty.
- Online Visibility is the process of getting your website found on the internet when your prospects are searching for your related products and services.
- Our professional copywriters will write articles about your business and get you published in major news media outlets so your clients can find you.
- We’ll create videos about your services and publish them on YouTube and Vimeo so that your clients can find you.
- We’ll create podcast episodes about your business and submit them to podcast hosting services so that your clients can find you.
- We’ll create slideshows about your business with a call to action to visit you or your website so that your clients can find you.
- We’ll tailor an affordable monthly plan to bring ongoing results for your online presence.
- See if we have a spot available for your business and within your target area.
eCOMMERCE / WooCommerce
Depending on how many products you have for sale, and whether they are digital or tangible, or both, we can set you up with eCommerce using a simple PayPal cart or the more complex WooCommerce.
Our clients can receive training on how to manage their WordPress site themselves. We use a screen-sharing program and training tutorials are recorded and the client is given the video after the tutorial.
If you have an existing site and need assistance remembering how to “do it yourself” with either basic admin or more complex coding, we are happy to help.
We are available for consultation if you need assistance defining the scope of your project, design direction and/or determining which features of WordPress are best suited for your website.
STARTED THEN GOT STUCK?
Have you created your own WordPress site and then gotten stuck or confused? We can help get your project done! We’re available on an hourly basis to step in and assist. Usually in just a few hours you’ll be up and running with everything working properly. We can also give you a tutorial on how to maintain your site once you’ve got it going.
Link to your Facebook, Twitter and other social business pages to connect with your viewers. Add “social feeds” to your website to stream current updates. Add “Sharing” links and allow people that visit your site to share it within their networks.
We have worked with Tiger Technologies Web Hosting for over 15 years. We know them, trust them, and they will never “off-shore” support. They are the best web host in the known universe in terms of service, support and value. AND all web hosting accounts come with FREE domain name registration.
Ritama Design is available to sub-contract with other web development companies. We offer design services, programming services or both to help with your workflow. Contact us for more information on how we can help you with your WordPress web development project.
Our hourly rates are $110 per hour with a discounted rate for non-profits.
Depending on what you need we will give you a bid for the job or else an hourly estimate for the work.